Recipes for Vodka cocktails
“The cocktail is as refreshing as its name. The sea breeze cocktail is a refreshing blend of vodka, cranberry juice, and grapefruit juice. Plant your beach umbrella and enjoy this simple drink.” (Allrecipes.com)
- 1 1/2 oz Vodka
- 4 oz Cranberry juice
- 1 oz Grapefruit juice
- 1 1/2 cups ice cubes
- 1 Lime wedge
This can be mixed in the glass/jar but it’s better skaken with ice to really mix the fruits and chill the drink.
Bloody Mary 1 (Traditional)
1 1/2 cups ice cubes
4 fluid ounces tomato juice
1 1/2 fluid ounces vodka
1/4 fluid ounce fresh lemon juice
4 dashes hot pepper sauce (such as Tabasco®)
2 dashes Worcestershire sauce1 pinch salt and ground black pepper
1 stalk celery, for garnish
1. Fill a pint glass or goblet with 1 1/2 cups ice. Set aside.
2. Combine tomato juice, vodka, lemon juice, hot pepper sauce, Worcestershire sauce, salt, black pepper, and 1 cup ice in a mixing glass.
3. Stir until chilled and strain into ice-filled pint glass or goblet.
4. Garnish with a celery stalk.
Bloody Mary 2 (The Spicy One)
1. Pour some celery salt onto a small plate
2. Rub the juicy side of the lemon or lime wedge along the lip of a pint glass
3. Roll the outer edge of the glass in celery salt until fully coated
4. Fill with ice and set aside
5. Squeeze the lemon and lime wedges into a shaker and drop them in
6. Add the remaining ingredients and fill with ice
7. Shake gently and strain into the prepared glass
8. Garnish with a celery stalk and a lime wedge